1. Clean the area where the decal will be placed. DO NOT USE WINDOW CLEANER, If applying to non-glass surface, ensure the surface is completely smooth.
2. The decal will be visible thru the transfer paper. SLOWLY separate and peel the protective backing paper from the transfer paper which carries the graphic, If your decal want to stay stuck to the backing paper, In that case use a pin or your fingernail to help lift away the edge of the graphic from backing paper, then rub the transfer tape on that area again before continuing on.
3. Slowly roll the transfer paper with exposed graphic onto the surface and begin to lightly rub down vinyl EVENLY from CENTER, from top to bottom until you reach the end.
4. Now use the credit card to slowly but firmly rub graphic onto the surface, so that transfer paper will separate from graphic.
5. SLOWLY pull away transfer paper at a sharp angle, until exposed final design.